ADSL2+ with Home Phone
- TPG offers ADSL2+ with Home Phone service to customers who currently have:
- - An active phone line - Customer must be able to make AND receive phone calls, or
- - An inactive phone line - A phone line has been connected to your house (i.e. you have phone sockets), but no current phone service uses those sockets to make or receive calls.
- - An active Naked DSL service with another provider - Transfer your existing Naked DSL service to ADSL2+ with TPG Home Phone.
- Provision of ADSL2+ with TPG Home phone is subject to Service Qualification Check upon registration.
- Your ADSL2+ with TPG Home phone application takes approximately 10 working days however in some cases can take up to 20 working days.
- REGISTER NOW